This course focuses on applying the art and science of storytelling, to engage your audience and communicate effectively to inspire action.
Whether it’s putting together a presentation, preparing a keynote speech, moderating a panel discussion, or convincing someone to invest in your ideas, it is important that your message is communicated clearly, concisely and confidently to inspire your audience to take desired action. Great speakers engage their audiences by telling great stories, that inspire action. Learn how to apply storytelling techniques to become a confident storyteller.
This course covers the essentials of storytelling and explores the application of its tools and techniques to everyday situations:
At the end of the course, trainees will have a clear understanding about:
• What is storytelling and why is it important
• Elements of structuring a story – audience, message, medium, prototyping a story
• Soft skills required for storytelling
• Practical application of storytelling as a first step in engaging others to take action
• Storytelling as a means for supporting creative and collaborative outcomes
Anyone who is interested in improving their communication skills, to present ideas, support creative and collaboration outcomes or lead initiatives
• Storytelling by the ‘experts’
• Different storytelling styles
• Focusing on your message and engaging your audience
• Building a story – designing your blueprint
• Story-flows - different approaches to structuring a story
• Ways to present your stories, prototyping
• Soft skills for storytelling – use the power of your voice, pause, stage presence
• Change management – how to use storytelling to build awareness and desire
• Collaboratively creating stories
Training will be conducted by an experienced trainer and Agile coach from why innovation!.
Each session will be limited to a maximum of 12 participants.
Duration: 1 day
Location: Singapore, Hong Kong
Training Fee: SGD 800*, HKD 4,500
*Subject to GST for Singapore
A discount will apply if taken in combination with our other training courses.
Terms and conditions apply.
Phone: (SG)+65 6635 6056 / (HK)+852 28610855
Check out our brochure for more information!
*Each session will be limited to a maximum of 12 participants
We also offer...