In your role as a designer you will create high impact, visually engaging and functional design products to support our clients’ internal change communication. Furthermore you will also be responsible for creating visual communication tools for why innovation!.
- Generate clear ideas, concepts and designs of creative assets
- Transform content and ideas into wide-range design elements, e.g. PPT materials, flyers, infographics, brand assets, websites
- Manage and execute video production, including post production
- Create usable and delightful interfaces for our website
- Ensure the continuous enhancement of why innovation!‘s visual brand identity
- Support why innovation! consultants animate Agile and Innovation communities in Asia
- Stay on top of the latest standards, changes, trends in the design field
Qualifications and Work Experience
- Education and/or experience in Marketing and Visual/Digital Design
- Ability to refine other people’s ideas and come up with new ones to create a highly designed visual experience
- Proficient in Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Sketch or similar tools
- Positive do-attitude, curious and willing to learn new skills, self-motivated, ambitious
- Multi-task, organized, strong time management skills, ability to prioritize tasks and work under pressure and adhere to tight deadlines
At why innovation!, you have the freedom to achieve results your way and you work with people that value meaningful, sustainable change and visible results. Become part of our diverse, inclusive and fun team with people from all over the world.