Critical Thinking Curriculum
Discover how Critical Thinking can help improve decision making and increase the potential success of innovation. This course explores the nuances of logic, behavior and belief – and provides practical guidelines for their application to common daily scenarios.
Critical Thinking is a key skill to navigate today’s work environment – where there is a need for collaboration, creativity and the ability to deal with complexity. Critical thinking skills can help you make more informed decisions and uncover creative solutions to tricky problems. This one-day course will teach you how to use Critical Thinking to both enhance work processes and improve social interactions.
The course explores critical thinking through a pragmatic approach, by understanding key concepts and applying concrete methods to all sorts of problems and opportunities - no matter how big or small.
At the end of the course, trainees have a clear understanding about:
• What critical thinking is – its purpose and how it is done
• The drivers behind thought and decision making
• Basic theory behind how the brain and body affect decision making
• Different forms of argument and reasoning
• How to apply critical thinking to various problem-solving scenarios – group and individual
Open to all
• Basic approach to analysis and questioning methods
• Structure of an argument
• Understanding how the brain works: biases, beliefs and values
• Reflection and active listening (role-playing exercise)
• De Bono’s Six Thinking Hats (role-playing exercise)
• Problem solving frameworks (five why’s, Ishikawa)
Training will be conducted by an experienced trainer and Agile coach from why innovation!.
Each session will be limited to a maximum of 12 participants.
Duration: 1 day
Location: Singapore, Hong Kong
Training Fee: SGD 800* / HKD 4,500
*Subject to GST for Singapore
*A discount will apply if taken in combination with our other training courses.
Upon request. Please contact us at your preferred location.
Phone: (SG)+65 6635 6056 | (HK)+852 28610855
*Each session will be limited to a maximum of 12 participants
We also offer...