Are you able to activate teams' adoption of Design Thinking, Lean Startup and Agile methodologies?
Are you excited about working with a diversity of clients to launch innovative products and services and transform their ways of working?
If your answers are "yes", congratulations, you are 50% on your way to become a "whyer" at why innovation! Continue reading. ;-)
Experienced professionals with a track record in supporting organization in digital transformation and innovation management.
Here are some ingredients that are certainly present in the right cocktail:
- Strong hands-on track record in Design Thinking, Lean Startup and Agile methodologies with expertise on a least one practice
- Customer centric mindset and value driven approach to reach product-market validation
- Experienced with Business Model Canvas / Lean Canvas and different types of Business Models
- Forward thinking mindset and capacity to inspire and lead people
- Entrepreneurial spirit and/or experience in the start-up ecosystem
- Knowledge of technology development lifecycle, UX/UI, Prototyping and Growth Hacking principles
- Creative thinker you are problem-solving oriented and give hands-on support where needed
- Industry agnostic you easily adapt to different functional contexts
- Experienced in change management, you have led or been involved in significant organizational transformation projects
- Capable of convincing management, developers, users and business stakeholders towards the new situation
- Strong in analysis and communication
- Collaborative team player
- 5+ years of experience
why innovation! is a team who helps large and complex organisations to improve their way of working. We support our clients to develop new capabilities to become more innovative and adaptive organisations. Here are few things that are really important to us as whyers:
Share values: Passion, commitment, diversity, risk-taking and learning are values we live by and share with our colleagues.
Stay connected: We use Slack as our internal platform to share knowledge and stay in touch with colleagues spread out amongst Singapore, Hong Kong and Mainland China.
Reflect regularly: Every quarter we come together in one place to reconnect with each other, tackle internal challenges and reflect on our work – we call it Totem Dancing.
Have a glimpse of what we have done with clients:
We are very proud to have clients who appreciate the energy and changes we brought to their organizations. Here's a testimonial from Jeanette Cheah, CEO and Co-Founder of The Hacker Exchange, who has chosen why innovation! as a partner for HEX's first global innovation program in Singapore:
- You identify strategic business goals, understand current organization status and leverage to propose an effective approach for innovation.
- You define a tailored innovation process and organize the required training.
- You design and lead innovation workshops with diverse participants.
- You support the teams with a hands-on coaching on innovation practices.
- You instill an innovation culture in our clients organization
- You help on product management, digital strategy and market research.
- You support the organization in their transformation at different levels: Product Managers, IT managers, HR, ..
Sounds like you? Apply to join us now!