With 40+ professionals in Singapore, Hong Kong and Shanghai, we provide technical assistance, management consultancy, training and coaching services to best in class global companies in Asia. Customer value, passion, expertise and entrepreneurship are of prime importance for us. We promote teamwork and offer our colleagues a collaborative and friendly environment to learn and develop. To support our ambitious growth objectives we are now recruiting for more talents. Read on to find out more about the roles!
In your role as a UX/UI Designer, you work in a Scrum Team to create visually engaging and best-in-class User Experiences for end-to-end digital platforms. At each stage, you will identify Users’ needs and advocate for them, ensuring that the final product delights the Customers. Furthermore, you will also be responsible for creating visual communication tools and assets for why innovation!
Plan, conduct and manage User Research
- Lead sessions with teams and stakeholders to understand the challenges to overcome
- Establish research strategy and gather Users’ Insights for a better future experience
- Educate teams to take research findings into account
- Propose sketches and mood boards to communicate the first ideas & concepts
- Build wireframes/wire flow and digital prototypes
- Oversee User Testing sessions and propose UI/UX improvements
- Liaise with Scrum Team and Stakeholders on the Design Intent, and make sure it fully contributes to the desired business outcome
- Look to always improve the design and discovery process
- Use Agile framework for delivery of new/improved experiences within a shared vision and goal
- Always advocate for customer centric approach and teach other Scrum Team members
- Mentor other UX Designers and collaborate with UX Centre for Excellence
Visual communication and brand image
- Generate clear ideas, concepts and designs of creative assets
- Transform content and ideas into wide-range design elements (e.g. infographics, brand assets, PowerPoint decks, flyers, website)
- Ensure the continuous enhancement of why innovation!‘s visual brand identity
- Stay on top of the latest standards, changes, trends in the design field
You will work as a member of a Scrum Team to develop well-crafted digital products to support why innovation!’s business. Furthermore, you could be able to coach the other developers to deliver high quality code like you.
It’s you if …
- You have a Bachelor's degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or equivalent
- You have a 3-5 years’ experience with .NET stack for back-end or React JS for front-end
- You know your current assignment very well
- You’ve learned at least one new technology in the last 6 months
- You can pair-program with anyone
- You write unit tests
- You are active in one technical community
And it will be a plus if …
- You can work in both front-end and back-end
- You read the book “Clean Code”
- You do agile development good practices such as TDD, ATDD, CI, CD, code refactoring, etc.
Choose to put your vision on organizational agility into practice. Lead strategic innovation projects at our (inter)national clients. As an agile coach you go beyond implementing Scrum, Kanban or XP. You make a real impact on modernizing the way-of-working of the whole (IT) organization. At why innovation! you have the freedom to achieve results your way. And you can rely on your colleagues, inspiring experts in the fields of innovation management, agility and organization change management.
- You will be hired as a consultant in companies who are transforming to agile ways of working. Examples are Scrum, Kanban, Lean, agile architecting or agile testing. But also other agile aspects are part of the task e.g. collaborative work and platform, group work facilitation, serious gaming, automation & tools, etc.
- You analyze the situation, identify strategic business goals, organization leverages and roadblocks to propose an effective approach for transformation, discuss and tune this with your peer colleagues and convince the main stakeholders.
- You help the customer towards a solution in one or more of the needed roles. E.g. agent of change, coach, assessor, project manager, agile leader, trainer or strategic adviser. When useful, you are not afraid to help as an Engineer, a Scrum Master, a Tester or a Product Owner.
Help us develop further why innovation! by leading the implementation of professional operations and administration across Singapore and Hong Kong. Develop yourself in a broad job with international connections and take the opportunities for personal development and growth. You will report to the Director and will be based in Singapore (Jalan Besar area).
You will be responsible for:
- Company secretary function
- Supervision and proper execution of operation processes (recruitment, service delivery, financial reporting)
- Liaising with Finance for suppliers management and clients invoicing
- Sales & marketing support
Candidate operate on both a strategic as well as tactical and operational level. His/her key objective is to develop new business accounts for our agile transformation offer and digital innovation services. The role includes:
- Conducting market intelligence/analysis to identify leads
- Undertake preliminary sales work including cold call, lead qualification, sales meeting, proposal preparation,
- Build strong business relations with existing clients and strategic individual account plan to maximum account potential.
- Work with team to develop the relationship with the existing client to meet their needs
- Maintain CRM system and prepare sales report.