In your role as a Business Development Manager your key objective is to open new accounts in multi-national companies in Asia and further develop the existing clients. You are recognized for your strong customer focus and an insight-driven approach to spot business potential and create new opportunities.
- Conduct market intelligence/analysis to identify prospects, generate leads and develop business opportunities
- Undertake sales work including engaging new clients (cold call, social network, email), lead identification, sales meeting, proposal preparation, contract negotiation
- Promotion of Agile, Digital and Innovation training
- Build strong business relationships with existing clients and strategic individual and develop account sales plans to maximize account potential
- Work with our consultants to identify and nurture cross selling and continuation business opportunities with existing clients
- Maintain CRM system and prepare sales report.
Qualifications and Work Experienc
- Minimum of 3 years work experience in sales/business development mainly for service/consulting industry in Asia
- Excellent communications skills, both oral and written
- Experience in working with multi-national companies is a plus
- Entrepreneurial mind set, team player, adaptive, get-it-done attitude
- Familiarity to Agile, Digital and Innovation will be an added advantage, but it is not mandatory. You will get trained and will receive on the job experience in these areas
- Flexibility to take up new exciting responsibilities that come your way. Willingness to travel across Asia if required
At why innovation!, you have the freedom to achieve results your way and you work with people that value meaningful, sustainable change and visible results. Become part of our diverse, inclusive and fun team with people from all over the world.
Alternately, you can also send your resume with a cover letter in English to firstname.lastname@example.org