In your role as an Agile Coach you are hired as a consultant in companies who are transforming to agile ways of working. You contribute to help teams adopt Scrum, Kanban, Lean, agile architecting or agile testing. You enable collaborative work and platform, group facilitation, serious gaming, automation & tools. You also support the transformation at organization level: HR, vendor management, contracting, organization re-design.
- You analyze the situation, identify strategic business goals, organization leverages and roadblocks to propose an effective approach for transformation.
- You help the client towards a solution in one or more of the needed roles. E.g. agent of change, coach, agile leader, trainer or strategic adviser. When useful, you are not afraid to help as an Engineer, a Scrum Master, a Tester or a Product Owner.
Qualifications and Work Experience
We look for experienced professionals with a track record in supporting organization transformation. Here are some ingredients that are certainly present in the right cocktail:
- Strong hands-on track record in System and Software engineering
- Agile insider, in different roles, you have practiced methods such as Scrum, XP or Lean, Kanban and you are familiar with Continuous delivery and Devops
- Aware of trends such as Lean startup, Design thinking, Pretotyping
- Experienced in Change Management, you have lead or been involved in significant organizational transformation projects
- You have a solution attitude and you are willing to give hands-on support where needed
- You are strong in analysis and communication
- You are capable of convincing management, developers, users and business stakeholders towards the new situation
Alternately, you can also send your resume with a cover letter in English to firstname.lastname@example.org