Choose to put your vision on organization innovation and agility into practice. Steer strategic digital projects at our (inter)national clients. Lead new product development with high-tech providers. As an agile coach you go beyond implementing Scrum, Kanban or XP. You make a real impact on modernizing the way-of-working of the whole IT organization. At why innovation ! , you have the freedom to achieve results your way. And you can rely on your colleagues, inspiring experts in the fields of agility, architecture, governance, quality and risk management.
You will be hired as a consultant in companies who are transforming to agile ways of working. Examples are Scrum, Kanban, Lean, agile architecting or agile testing. But also other agile aspects are part of the task e.g. collaborative work and platform, group work facilitation, serious gaming, automation & tools, etc.
- You analyze the situation, identify strategic business goals, organization leverages and roadblocks to propose an effective approach for transformation, discuss and tune this with your peer colleagues and convince the main stakeholders.
- You help the customer towards a solution in one or more of the needed roles. E.g. agent of change, coach, assessor, project manager, agile leader, trainer or strategic adviser. When useful, you are not afraid to help as an Engineer, a Scrum Master, a Tester or a Product Owner.
We look for experienced professionals with a track record in supporting organization transformation. Here are some ingredients that are certainly present in the right cocktail:
- Strong hands-on track record in System and Software engineering, you have designed, programmed and tested software and/or systems and applied several techniques, methods and tools
- Agile insider, in different roles, you have practiced methods such as Scrum, XP or Lean, Kanban and your are familiar with Continous delivery and Devops
- Aware of emerging trends such as Lean startup, Design thinking, Pretotyping
- Experienced in Change Management, you have lead or been involved in significant organizational transformation projects
- You have a solution attitude and you are willing to give hands-on support where needed
- You are strong in analysis and communication
- You are capable of convincing management, developers, users and business stakeholders towards the new situation
Alternately, you can also send your resume with a cover letter in English to firstname.lastname@example.org